COVID-19 Guidelines September 2020
Following the Government’s announcement on 22nd September regarding the further national measures to combat COVID-19, we are asking that all customers please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the café.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the café and wait at the designated point to be seated.
- Customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. Our staff have been and will continue to wear face coverings in the shop and café.
- We are operating with table service only and ask that you remain seated as much as possible during your visit.
- Table bookings of more than 6 people are not allowed and groups cannot mingle.
- We are legally required to take customer’s contact details for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes. We will also display the official NHS QR code posters so that customers can ‘check-in’ at the premises, once the Track & Trace app is rolled out nationally.
- Face coverings must also be worn when entering the gift shop and while shopping with us.
Due to the local restrictions in place in Lancashire, both Lancashire County Council and South Ribble Borough Council advise the following:
- Residents are urged to only visit indoor locations such as restaurants and pubs with other members of their household or support bubble.
We thank you all in advance for helping us to adhere to the guidance and look forward to seeing you soon.
Further information can be found on the following websites: